Saturday, November 23, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Saturday, November 22nd

Another Beautiful Morning! 
I have another busy day...
I'm running to the post office to mail a box...then, I'm picking up Kaylee and we are headed to Faribault to pick up grandma Faye.  I need to stop at St. Lucas to pick up a package, sent down from Hastings.  Then we are heading up to Hastings to visit grandma Gloria.   

The hunters will be out this morning...it's going to be a cold one.  I think they said 11 degrees.  Brrrrr you wouldn't catch me out there in this cold weather. lol.

All my interviews went good this week...Any of these part-time positions would work...
One is working at Winona Health...
One of the jobs, I could work from home or from anywhere in the USA.  I couId log in from anywhere.  I would love to get that one...it's only part-time also but could be possibly more later if I'd like.  I know I need to take care of myself but I think part of taking care of myself is also keeping my mind busy and alert. Not focusing on the negative but appreciating what I can do. As long as I know when I'm at my limit and stop... :-)
I've told all the interviewers about my situation, they have been understanding.  I have two interested employers.  I am waiting until next week to make my decision. :-) All of the positions I'm looking at are in the afternoon...when I am more alert and my medications have leveled out...

I am so thankful for all I can do...

----------------------------
Today's Bible Study

This ministry was started by the son of a very good friend...God uses those that let Him...Amen!

Isaiah 43:19- "See, I am doing a new thing!"...

!Expect New and Greater Things!

Jeremiah 33:3- ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
John 14:12- ‘Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.’
Exodus 34:10- ‘Behold, I make a covenant. Before all your people I will do marvels such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation; and all the people among whom you are shall see the work of the Lord. For it is an awesome thing that I will do with you.’

We are living in a time where the reality of this scripture is being revealed, unveiled.  All through history there have been new things of God including new moves, new revivals, new power and new revelation. But the season that we are in is especially unique. As the end of the age draws near, the bible is clear there will be ever increasing power and revelation! Ever increasing!! This means that the reality of Heaven coming to earth will be demonstrated in this time, right now, as it has never been revealed in history! And this generation of the church is not simply a new thing in it’s own right but is the culmination and multiplication of all the moves and displays of God in the past!! Imagine the possibilities…
Picture the anointing of Moses, the revelation of Daniel, the prophetic prowess of Isaiah, the drive of the apostle Paul and not to mention the utter perfection, power and Love of King Jesus.  Now imagine these anointings, power, and vessels of God all combined into one generation!! A generation where there is not only one, superstar disciple of Jesus but a company, a multitude who walk in revelation and demonstrations of the Power of the Almighty God!  This is how the great harvest will be brought in and how the world will be transformed!  This is a generation that will do greater things (Jn. 14:12). And I am not speaking of the total group doing greater things but of each individual walking in the power of God, fulfilling this promise of Jesus! Imagine a person walking in the anointing of Elijah and the Holy Spirit being within and upon that person from age 10 to the end of their lives! A lifetime of Glory! This is what we walk in! Greater things!!
So how is this accomplished? First of all, there must be a revelation and understanding in the body of Christ that we are the Sons and Daughters of the Living God. That as He loved Jesus, He loves Us and has given us all authority and the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus! Begin to thank God every day that you can hear His voice. Thank Him that His power dwells in you. Thank Him that when you pray for the sick they are healed and the blind see! Even before you see these things happen in the natural, you must acknowledge  the reality of them; that these things already exist in the spiritual realm. All you have to do is accept that these truths are for you and begin to walk in them. Pray for the sick and expect to see them get well. Ask God to speak through you to those around you and then expect Him to do it! All He is looking for is willing vessels and if you will resolve to be that for Him, to simply be open to being used, there is no limit to what He can do through you. (Ex. 34:10)
In closing, notice that each of the scriptures cited here reveal that these things the Lord is going to do ARE NEW. They have NEVER been seen in the earth before. The glory of God that is going to be revealed has never been witnessed. The parting of the Red Sea, the healings the apostles performed, the great ministries of those we have witnessed in the past… These must not be our standard of all that God can do. We must praise Him for these past moves but we must seek Him for the new things He wants to do and follow where He leads and walk out what He shows us!
 
“Father, we believe that what You have said in Your word is true. We know that if we will trust You and seek You, that we will see greater glory manifest in the earth than has ever been displayed in all of history! Thank you that You love us and it is your desire to give us good things. Thank You for new things! Thank You for Your desire to use us and we say to you now Lord, we want to be used. Let us be sensitive to your leadings, bold in our speech, and may Your glorious power move through us as we surrender to being Your hands and feet.  In the name of Christ Jesus whom we love. Amen”
Prehm Ministries has a great deal of outreach, ministry and equipping to do within the body of Christ in the upcoming months! We are in need of individuals, businesses and church bodies to financially support our work, that we may continue to see God move in power in and outside of church walls! Please prayerfully consider partnering with us for souls, revival and the equipping of the saints! Bless you!

If you would like Prehm Ministries to come speak at your local church or your next conference or event, please click below to invite us. We are already planning our travel schedule out through 2014. We look forward to seeing the glory of God manifest in your church and to being able to experience Him with you!

Prehm Ministries
1319 Pacheco Ct, Apt. C Santa Fe, NM
Santa Fe, NM 87505

Please consider supporting :-)

Another great day to look forward to...

No comments:

Post a Comment