Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Wednesday, April 24th

Waking up this morning to sunshine...it is so nice to see the weather is finally moving in the right direction...expecting temp to get up to 51 degrees today..:-). This weekend we are looking for temps in the 70's...So Happy!

I've been itching my scalp a lot again and have sores...It may because I've been going outside for short periods of time without something covering it...so many things I need to do to protect myself...would love to go outside without being covered expecally when the weather is so nice...

I'm looking forward to visit with the MDA doctors...
I made reservations at a hotel in the cities so we don't have to drive through rush hour to get to my appointment on Monday...I want to make it is as easy as possible...

-------------------------------------

ABC'S OF LIFE

Wanted to share...Enjoy!
A lthough things are not perfect
B ecause of trial or pain
C ontinue in Thanksgiving
D o not begin to blame
E ven when the times are hard
F ierce winds are bound to blow
G od is forever able
H old on what you know
I magine life without his love
J oy would cease to be
K eep thanking him for all the things
L ove imports to thee
M ove out of " camp complaining"
N o weapon that is known
O n earth can yield the power
P raise can do alone
Q uit looking at the future
R redeem the time at hand
S tart everyday with worship
T o " Thank " is a command
U ntil we see him coming
V ictorious in the sky
W e'll run the race with gratitude
X alting God most high
Y es there'll be good times, and yes some will bad but
Z ion waits in glory... where none are ever sad

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment