Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Wednesday, April 10th

My own body heat is making me get a rash while driving in the car...the sun made my skin feel like it was on fire...It's pretty crazy to be allergic to yourself! LOL :-)

I bought some uv clothing but not sure how well they work...I have also read about RIT dye that I can wash my clothes in called Sun Guard...can order it online through Amazon or on RIT's website. I haven't tried it yet but I am going to...

I've heard about becoming more sun and light sensitive but I have never thought about my bodies heat affecting my skin... That's probably what my Dr was talking about when she said the warmer weather will bring with it, its own set of problems...

I have also been told to have my windows professionally treated but I'm not sure how driving at night may be affected by the darkened windows...

I will test some of these to see if they help my situation...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment