Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Tuesday, April 16th

The last few days I've had weakening in my knees...it feels like my legs could buckle from underneath me...

---------------------------------------

My prayers go out to those injured or families of those that died in the Boston bombing...

I encourage every person with neuromuscular diseases, as well as those going through life transitions due to any health condition that often are not by choice, to remember the promises that God has given us. In Romans 8:37-39, the Bible states:
But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord

I am inspired by the word conquer in this verse. We are not only able to conquer, but we do not have to conquer anything alone. No matter what we face in life, even if it is a devastating disease like DM, I know that nothing can separate me from the love of Christ. Because of His love, I know that I can conquer what comes my way. And I know that no matter what you are facing, nothing can separate you from His love. He loves you and has a plan for your life...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment