Monday, April 1, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Monday, April 1st

When I was first diagnosed I was started on the "usual" meds- Plaquenil, NSAIDs, steroids and Methotrexate....
I also wanted to learn as much as I could to be healthier, and to take some control...I wanted to "have DM & Lupus" not for "DM & Lupus to have me"...I knew I needed to sleep good and listen to my body...somedays I do well, others, not so well...

I recently heard someone describe their side effects from prednisone as weekness in the knees and blurry sight...it helps explain why I am experiencing these...

---------------------------------------

MINDFUL MOMENT

As you enter into stillness, set the intention that everyone around the world receives the wonderful gift of perfect health. Amen

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment