Saturday, March 30, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Saturday, March 30th

My knees, ankles, arms and wrists started to crack...boy it makes me sound so old, doesn't it :-) My skin is thinning and easily bruises...scalp itches...my hands, feet and legs tingle...I also get tested for cancer often...

What's worse...the side effects from the medication or the disease...I was told
I would only have 3 to 5 years to live if I wasn't treated...knowing that...I'll put up with the side effects anytime...

---------------------------------------

It's spring...
One of the things I love about spring is the new life seen everywhere...not yet but it will...just wait :-)...there's something about it that is so encouraging...where the landscape seems dead and incapable of change or new growth, it begins to come alive...it shows me that just because we don't perceive something happening in our difficult circumstances doesn't mean all hope is lost...it's not..experience the transforming power of our Savior...Amen

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment