Saturday, March 23, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Saturday, March 23rd

Another long day on the road...I
Keep up the positive attitude!! Life is what we make it and I choose to be happy, despite having my issues...

If I'm having a bad day or week, I have made a concious effort to stay positive, even though I have flared in that time, a good outlook is a huge help to your overall health.

I don't feel sorry for myself... If anything, I feel blessed for those things I CAN do on the Days I can. I've also learned that when I'm not up to par, a game on Facebook, watching some of my favorite shows, reading a few verses in the bible can help, I consider that productivity when It's all I can do for whatever reason I'm down.

I have been working on finding hobbies to keep me busy, most of which are designed for when my body allows...No doubt, nutrition is important, no matter what your health is...but I don't think its going to cure DM or Lupus...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment