Thursday, March 21, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Thursday, March 21th

Today, I've been taking it easy...staying out of the uv light as much as I can but I continue to notice around 2:30/3pm everyday my symptoms increased...my hands swell, I have inflammation and my head is really itchy and irritated...                                                  .                     --------------------------------------

I continue to go with the flow of life by accepting my circumstances...whenever I find myself feeling fearful about the future, I take a deep breath to bring myself back to where I am now...living in today...

It is important for each of us to just "be" in this life, and not to always think we have to "do" in order to feel worthy...

So my request for you today is to live life at a slower pace...just "be" in life...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment