Monday, March 11, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Monday, March 11th

As the right side pain is decreasing/becoming more manageable...only hurts when I move now...I have also been noticing other feelings in my leg and foot...something I haven't felt before...it feels like my muscle tightening or shrinking...I feel it in my right foot the most...a pressure on my foot by my big toe...I know that sounds strange...
--------------------------------------

As I share my journey...I am not focusing on the negative...I am coming more intune with my body...God's temple...

I look back at my life and remember times l lived with total and complete peace...I realize it was during my time of growth through bible study and meditation...it helps release the stress and takes me to our source...our source is God...God gives us peace that passes all understanding...He tells us to "Be Still and Know I Am Your God"...

Meditation creates abundance...it opens us up to opportunities...remember to let God handle the details...there is nothing that we will need or want...He provides all things...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment