Sunday, March 10, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Sunday, March 10th

The time changing overnight threw me off course this morning...rushed to get ready for church in 20 minutes...it's not easy for me anymore...my pain medication hadn't kick in before church so I was limping around...

My pain is more manageable than before...I am no longer using my pain patches at night...so thankful...

This morning I was also thinking back to something that took place on Friday...Paul and I were meeting up with my sister, Brenda and her husband, Curt in Rochester...We decided to go into Rochester early to stop to look at modular homes and pick up a few groceries...

While at Harmony Homes, I noticed a set of keys on the kitchen island in a home we were looking at..they looked like our keys...I don't remember putting them there, if I did...Paul usually puts the keys in his pocket when I give them to him before we get out of the car...not sure how it happened but it was really scary to realize I may be losing my mind...this wasn't the first time I've done something like this...probably won't be my last...

Is it the medication I'm on or is it something else...I'm looking forward to my neurologist appointment...hopefully he will have some answers for me...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment