Thursday, March 28, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Thursday, March 28th

This morning I woke up with shooting pains going down my right leg...the medication does help when it kicks in. I'm not sure how long this pain will go on...it's been close to a year already...One person said they've had their pain for over 5 years already...another over 2 years...I pray I don't have to put up with it for that long...

--------------------------------------

Recently I've been struggling with the decision to go back to work...I'm used to keeping busy and I'm becoming restless....I've applied for a couple part-time positions...

I know with my diseases going back to work could be a bad idea...so I lift up my struggle to God...I pray He will open the door or close the door in the area He wants me to go...

I want to make sure I hear God's will so it would be nice if He could give me a loud blast or something I can't miss. :-) I will try to be still and listen to His will...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment