Friday, March 1, 2013

Highs -n-Lows Living with the Disease

Saturday, March 2nd

Well, I decided I was going to set a routine to do stretches and other low impact exercises, walk and swim at the pool at hotel in Wabasha...I was going to try and get back on track if possible...not sure what I was thinking...I found out my body is not the same, my muscles ache and bones crack...I only did a few stretches with the Yoga tape and I hurt...really hurt..I had to lay down and rest while I recovered...even the little steps I'm trying to take are difficult...maybe it was just that day...I will try again...

I am at the moment trying to live with the symptoms but confess still have days that I swell and itch alot...I never know when I'm going to have a really bad day or why these days occur. I follow my doctors advice and continue to take the medication ( a ritual now in the morning, noon and night).

I try to take pleasure out of the simple things in life...so many...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment