Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Tuesday, June 18th

What a beautiful morning...so comfortable...lows this morning around 58.

I received a call from the U of M yesterday...cancelling my appointment for today...they said the Dr ordered the wrong test. So now we wait for the right test to be ordered and the call to schedule a new appointment.
The test that should have been scheduled is the swallow test.
This test will show any changes to my throat muscle and esophagus.

I am also watching the biopsy area and it seems to be healing well. :-)

This morning when I was reading my bible study...
It reminded me of a time when I was in a different place in my faith...much stronger than today. 

I received a call from a prayer ministy and she told me she received a word of knowledge for me...her vision was that God was going to bless everything I touched...I held on to that word of knowledge and saw everything I touched blessed.  :-)

Today, as I think back to that time of great faith, I will grab ahold of this word of knowledge again...not to forget,  God still wants to bless me today, even in my current situation. 

Thank you Lord for another great day and the many blessings you continue to give!

---------------------------

Be A Blessing

"I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."
God was in essence saying, "Abraham, I am blessing you so you in turn can bless all nations. They will receive something through you, and it is in this way that you will know that my hand of favor is upon you."

For us, the surest evidence that the Lord's hand of blessing is upon us comes when others are blessed through us. When we encourage friends and family in the midst of our trials, we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God's hand of favor is on us. The best part is that those who are being blessed are at the same time being drawn closer to the Lord.

Lord, the best blessing You can ever bestow on me is Jesus. Help me to get to know Him. In turn I'll pass on your blessing.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment