Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Wednesday, May 8th

We are staying at the Super 8 in Nashville, Tennessee.  The bed was very hard...tossing and turning a lot last night...my body hurts from the pressure on my legs and hips...mostly on my right side...I used the pillow for support and added comfort...didn't help a lot...

Today we decided to visit a couple caves in the area...Lost River Cave and Diamond Caverns...
Lost River Cave was flooded so we were unable to go in to see it...we headed down the road to the Diamond Caverns...as we started down the stairs to the caverns I realize I wasn't going to be able to make it back up...it was really steep...so I stayed up on top while Paul, Joanna and Kris went down...I made the best of the situation and picked up some gifts for the grandkids... :-)

The Dr called and left a message for me to pick up medicine for the tests on Monday...I went into seizures when taking the contract dye for medical procedures before so now I need to take medication before test to prevent any problems...

Heading back towards home tomorrow...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment