Sunday, May 19, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Sunday, May 19th

My Life's Intention Is To Be Happy
I work hard to embrace my fears...we need to teach our children to do the same.  I am at peace and lucky to have the beautiful family and life I have been given, with no regrets.  Whatever lay in front of me...I will be able to handle :-)

This morning I had the discharge from my eyes again...when we got home after church I noticed under my eyes and In the corner of my eyes the mattery discharge...I'm pretty sure it's from the medication...before going to church I had the puffiness under my eyes and I think those are the pockets that the discharge comes from...I see the eye Dr soon and will be sure to bring it to his attention.

---------------------------------------

No one is born with any ability that is fully developed. Most skills are developed slowly and incrementally.

As you follow God and He prepares you to pursue His purpose for your life, you may be discouraged at how slowly you progress. But stick with it. True gifts, skills, and talents are worth developing to the point of mastery. When you have mastered something, you no longer have to struggle at it. You may work at it, but the sense of struggle is gone.

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment