Saturday, May 18, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Saturday, May 18th

Haven't heard anything from my Dr. yet. He should have received my results from my CT scan today.  They say no news is good news. :-)

For about a year I have been battling with pain, swelling, loss of strength, fatigue, shortness of breath, weight gain and a lot of itching. After many doctors, lots of donated blood, medication, and other treatments, I am waiting to have my diagnosis confirmed from the neurologist at the U of M.  I am hoping once it's confirmed I will get the treatment that will slow down the damage being done to my muscles and get rid of the other symptoms.  MAYBE I'LL GET THE GREEN LIGHT TO GO OUTSIDE AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER :-). I love the sunshine and being out in it.

Attitude is ssssoo important in this war with DM. Lupus or the other autoimmune disease, like DM, they are checking to see if I have.

I will keep laughing and doing what makes me happy.  Spending time with family and friends.

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment