Sunday, May 12, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Sunday, May 12th

Happy Mother's Day!
Being a mother and grandmother makes my life complete...thank you Jesse and Christine for bringing us 3 + beautiful grandchildren into our lives...I love you all very much...

This morning we started our day at around 7:30...we had breakfast at ihop and then spent 5 1/2 hours on the road returning from Oklahoma...
We always enjoy spending time with the kids and grandkids...

The next few weeks I will be having additional tests to find out what I have or at least confirming my diagnosis and how the symptoms will be treated...I leave everything in God's hands...
:-)
I was asked how I could be so calm while I continue to wait for the answers and my answer was that I have no control over the outcome of my situation...I can not change it but I can change how I look at it...I will enjoy each day no matter what my situation is...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment