Sunday, February 24, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Sunday, February 24th

I was listening to a Christian CD today and It reminded me of a situation in my life around 29 years ago...I was a kindergarten teacher in AZ...at that time I was going through a difficult situation...

I was finishing up at work and went across the road to a small coffee shop to wait for my ride and out of nowhere came an older woman...she said to me..."Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world"...after she told me it...she then disappeared...I wasn't sure where she went but from that time forward whenever I had trials or difficult situations in my life...I would say this to myself...reminding me of God's Spirit in me to help me through anything I may have to go through...

For those who take the time to call out to God...will discover a deeper beauty...in the midst of any situation...God is Greater than anything we are going through...

Father God, I confess a restless spirit...teach me to sit contentedly in the warm embrace of your grace...Amen!

I will not live in fear...I will step out and do what God is asking me to do...I may not know what my future holds but I trust God with it...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment