Thursday, February 21, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Thursday, February 21st

Well, I got to the point tears were streaming from my eyes...it was time to finally give it up...

I was listening to a christian speaker and he was telling the story about his son being very ill and he couldn't do anything about it...he said he would hand it over to God and then snatch it back...that continued for several months...well, that's where I've been...handing it over to God and snatching it back...I realize there is nothing I can do about my health situation...it's time to give it up...

I may never understand why life takes the crazy twists and turns it does...unexpected and unwanted twists and turns....but my experiences proves that God is in control... It may not seem like it when I'm in the midst of the 'fire' but when I look back...I can see His prints everywhere.....

God carries me during my times of weakness and sends me dear friends to remind me...I am not alone...Thank You Lord!

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment