Saturday, February 2, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Saturday, February 2nd

We found out why my eyes are so puffy and having discharge...it's the steroids causing it...the last few days I've been waking up with puffiness under my eyes...somedays the puffiness sticks around all day...tonight I still have it...

I've also been gaining weight because of my mediation.  I found out a lot of others using the same medications were also struggling with weight gain.. it's so frustrating.

I'm hoping my swelling today isn't because we are running more while in AZ...we went to the gem show for a few hours and ran to a second hand store to find decorations to make the travel trailer fell more like home...enjoying the beautiful weather...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment