Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Tuesday, February 19th

I went into town this morning to pick up Kaylee...the wind was blowing snow onto the roads to make them slippery...I met a string of trucks and cars going only 25 miles an hour...On my way back into our driveway...the snow had drifted onto the road leaving just a small area to drive through...it's going to make it tough for the bus to come up and turn around...

On the news this morning they mentioned that daylight savings time changes in two weeks...I'm looking forward to spring...not very fond of this colder weather...

While in visiting with the Dr. yesterday...she told me that Summer will bring with it a new set of problems...so we want to get the symptoms under control, if we can, before then...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment