Monday, February 18, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Monday, February 18th

I had my Dr appointment today...
My Dr is having me tapper the prednisone...hopefully the other medicine will be able to hold it's own so I don't need to rely on the prednisone at all...at least high doses anyway...she told me to expect to take three steps forward and two step back...that's just the way it works...so not to be discouraged...

As I pray for guidance and give myself freely, without holding back any areas of my life...my dreams, goals, family, friendships, extracurricular commitments, and finances...I realize that God doesn't see me simply in the here and now; He perceives the big picture all at once...where I've been, where I'm at right now and where I'm going...He knows exactly how every little decision, action, or blessings may impact my life...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment