Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Another Beautiful Morning! 
Life, time and how we invest it is very important...
I was listening to a Christian speaker talking about a friend with cancer.  This person said when he woke up each morning and thank God for another day because his life was charged by his circumstances.

I appreciate my time and know all of my life curramstances have
brought me to where I am today.  Many times I have questioned God will in my current situation but because of Lupus and DM I have learned to appreciate everything in my life...
When you lose something...that is when you realize how important it really was and you learn not to take anything for granted. 
Today, I chose to use my days to glorify God...to show gratitude for the many gifts He has given me.  Which are so many...I have been blessed in so many ways...

I hope I never harm anyone or treat possession better than my family or friends.  My family and friends are the most important gifts in my life and I am so thankful for each one of them...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Today's Bible Study

How to Walk Wisely
By Charles Stanley
Read | Proverbs 28:26

According to 2 Corinthians 5:7, believers are to walk by faith. However, with so many voices clamoring for us to follow worldly paths, we often struggle to hear and apply God's wisdom. For example, it is hard to ignore our natural impulse to withhold mercy, even though the Lord says we must forgive (Eph. 4:32).

Godly wisdom is the capacity to view things as the Lord does and to respond according to biblical principles. This discernment isn't automatic. Yes, God's Holy Spirit lives inside believers to prompt them to do right. However, each individual chooses whether or not to pursue the wise way.

To walk wisely, a person must commit to remaining on the right path—that is, to determine in his or her heart, I will follow God no matter what. Pleasing the Lord and conforming to His likeness are always the right things to do.

Resolving to honor God transforms the way we make decisions. It means choosing to seek His viewpoint in a given situation instead of following instincts or impulses. And rather than relying on other people's advice, it involves a decision to search Scripture for verification of what God seems to be saying. As a result, the Spirit's quiet voice becomes easier to discern, and those worldly shouts fade.

You have a loving heavenly Father who honors the heartfelt commitment to walk according to His will. God assumes responsibility for offering His children sought-after wisdom and enabling them to keep walking on the right path (Prov. 3:5-6). Following Him is always the best decision.

Looking Forward to Another Great Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment