Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Another Beautiful Morning!
I woke up with a headache this morning so I was out of bed by 5am.
Birds were chirping outside our bedroom window. I Started my coffee and took my meds.  Now just waiting for the medication to kick in, working on my blog and my morning Bible Study...

I had a good day yesterday...I felt like I accomplished a lot... 
I started the physical therapy...I worked out for a 1/2 hour/45 minutes.  I am amazed with the machines they have.  I check in on the computer and insert a card to register.  It then pull information from the computer, what I should be doing.  I insert the card in each exercise machine and it records what I do.  When I have completed all the machines I go back to the computer to input all my information back into the computer.  Amazing technology :-)

Today I run back over to TMLC in Rochester for another 6 hours and then back home to rest... :-)

This morning I have tingling and swelling in my feet.  Usually the morning meds helps me with my symptoms.  I have my Dr appointment and yoga tomorrow...

I will wait to see how everything turns out with my Dr... :-). Wish me luck...

I am so thankful for all I can do...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Today's Bible Study

Momentary Pleasure
By Charles Stanley
Read | Hebrews 13:5-6

There are all sorts of ads on television and radio. Frequently when it gets down to the fine print, the announcer speaks so fast that you can't keep up with him. Why does he speak quickly? Because he's reading the part the company would rather you didn't hear. The message they want you to absorb is, Buy it now.

Satan makes a similar presentation: Don't worry about the future; you can have immediate fulfillment now! The strength of his temptations is that worldly things are available immediately. You can have them—for a price—and they will provide temporary gratification.

The enemy doesn't bring up tomorrow. Because he wants us to forfeit our future, he invites us to demand instant fulfillment of our desires. But there's nothing you or I "must have" now that's worth stepping out of God's will or losing the privileges and opportunities He has prepared for us. The Lord has a plan for our lives, and there is absolutely nothing that can compare with His will, His purpose, and His goals.

Our relationship with God is the most important aspect of our existence. No experience at any time in our lives compares in the slightest with knowing Him. Yet every day, because we think we "must have it now" we're tempted to choose what Satan has to offer.

We sacrifice our future when we make irrevocable decisions during times of emotional weakness. Jesus Christ can help us face any temptation or trial Satan can throw our way. The Lord is there for us, and He will never leave us or forsake us.

Looking forward to another great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment