Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Another artic cold but beautiful day! Brrr I wish this cold weather would turn around. 

I Continue to Remain Strong in Faith...I am in the Palm of God's Hands...He is Fighting my Battles for me.  I am Strong, I am Blessed and I am Redeemed.  He is Restoring My Health. Thank You Lord!

Today, I go in for a couple of appointment or tests to continue checking me for cancer.  

Dr Danning wanted to do anorther biopsy when I have a flare again...well, looking in the mirror this morning, the sores on my chest looks like DM...just like when I was first diagnosed but not as bad.  So far it's only a small amount on my neck.  I'm not sure what is going on with my face.  It doesn't look like anything I've ever had or seen before. 

Dr Mariner mentioned that when you have DM the shingles can change from the normal looking blisters or sores...that's why they thought it was shingles.  I continue to take the shingles medication.  I mentioned to Paul, yesterday, it looked like it was getting better but he didn't think so.  He thought it looked like it was the same, no changes...I'm not sure what's going on.

Christine went in to her appointment and the Dr wants to see her again on Thursday if she doesn't go before then..
Dr thought it would be anytime...I know Christine is ready.

I'm so Thankful for all my Family and Friends...

----------------------------
Today's Bible Study

Those Who Hurt

Read | Mark 10:46-52

When in pain, we may question whether God cares or even knows about what we’re going through. Our adverse circumstances can give us a wrong view of Him.

Scripture teaches that our triune God is omniscient. In other words, He knows all things. No action, person, or situation—past, present, or future—is hidden from Him (Ps. 33:13-15; Heb. 4:13). The Lord “searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought” (1 Chron. 28:9 niv). Because of His perfect knowledge, He knows us intimately and understands what we really need (Matt. 10:29-30). What’s more, God’s love and concern for us do not change, even if our pain has resulted from our own sinful actions.

Jesus repeatedly demonstrated His Father’s care for people. He met with Nicodemus, one of the religious leaders, and without condemnation or accusation, showed him the way to the Father (John 3:3). Another time, the Lord visited Zaccheus, a man whose dishonesty had hurt many financially. And Jesus even initiated conversation with the Samaritan woman, a social outcast. He also delayed His journey in response to the cry of a blind beggar—He showed compassion to Bartimaeus and affirmed his faith. Because of Jesus’ life, we can be certain that our heavenly Father cares about us.

God’s love extends over us, and He wants us to come to Him with our questions and pain. Don’t allow trials to cloud your thinking about God’s deep concern for you. Accept Jesus’ invitation and bring your burdens to Him (Matt. 11:28).

Looking forward to another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment