Saturday, July 6, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Saturday, July 6th

Another beautiful morning! 

Grandma Gloria was having a good day yesterday :-). Grandma Faye was having trouble with her balance and she had sores on both hands...not sure why the sores??? :-(
Grandma Faye is staying with us until Tuesday...

I've been having the tingling going down my left leg and foot.  I also have the tingling in my left hand
:-(  When I lay down and relax my body will twitch all over...this has been going on for awhile now...
---------------------------
Today's Bible Study

"Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ."           1 Corinthians 11:1
 
We imitate the methods and manners of the Christians who serve as our examples. The Christ-likeness, the holiness and righteousness will then be added. God wants us to "...be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity"
(1 Timothy 4:12).
 
Who is looking up to you as an example? A child? A grandchild? A fellow student? Your neighbor or co-worker? The new woman at church? If you are growing in Christ, know this: somebody is watching and learning. Somebody is thinking of you, What would he do? What would she say? How can you be an example? Read 1 Timothy 4:12 again and go out and live it in sight of others.
 
Lord, maybe it's best that I don't know who's watching and learning from me. All I need to know is that I want to imitate You. As I do, others will observe how I do it and be inspired to live the same way. May I be responsible today to this high calling. Amen

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment