Saturday, July 13, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Saturday, July 13th

We had severe thunderstorms passing through this morning.

I left home at 7:30am to drive up to the Cities. It was tough going without letting the medication kick in...wasn't sure how I would do.  While sitting in the airport waiting to catch my flight to St. Louis, my hands and feet were swelling and tingling.  My right hand is locking up this evening, not sure why???

         ------------------
I've been continuing to sort and clean but sadly, I am failing miserably in my attempts to keep everything that way.  It is a never-ending struggle.  :-(  Hopefully I can get things sorted soon.  The kids and grandkids will be coming August 1st.

Another great day!
------------------------------

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment