Sunday, July 14, 2013

High -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Sunday, July 14th

Another beautiful day!  Sunny and highs in the 90's.
Been trying to keep going with my swelling and pain. Laurie and I went to church and I decided to go forward for prayer.  I really needed prayers for my strength through this.  I'm struggling with not being able to do things like I used too. Expecally when it is so nice out.  I don't enjoy having to be completely covered...I sweat.  It's so hard not being able to enjoy the outdoors.  I continue to swell and itch.  Wish I could be normal again. :-(

------------------------------
Today's Bible Study

Psalm 27:14

“Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!”

All of us know that we often have to wait on God to do some things that we have asked Him to do.  We wait because He uses the His time to do what He will do.  We often wait on Him so that He can use what we want to help some one else.  After all, God looks out for all of us.  For that reason, He may give us something a long time after he ask for it.  Then someone else will also be blessed by Him.  God takes what we want and applies it to His will, as long as what we want lines up with His Word.

This verse tells us to be of good courage while we wait on the Lord.  When we determine to do that, He promises us that He will strengthen our hearts.  In other words, we start the process by resolving to be courageous, and He then takes over by giving us the strength to do that.  The waiting that we do will then go so much better and will seem to go faster.

Thank God that we do wait on Him at times.  He's working everything together in this world in the best way for all of us.  He loves us so much.  He deserves all of our love and obedience!

No comments:

Post a Comment