Friday, January 11, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with rhe Disease

Friday, January 11th

I thought I'd take the next few days to clean up the house and get everything put back...I took down all the Christmas decorations and put them in the extra bedroom until I decided to pull out all the empty boxes to put them away...

My back, shoulders and hand give me trouble...some days are better than others...I get tingling between my shoulder blades, my back hurts and my hands are losing muscle strength (it's hard to explain )...so I'll sit down and rest or repostion myself before going back to cleaning...

My Dr still doesn't want me to do too much physical activity until they can get the medication adjusted to help with my symptoms...they will get the medicine adjusted soon...

I love the feeling when the work gets done...Another Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment