Thursday, January 24, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Thursday, January 24th

I had a good night sleep last night and a much better morning than yesterday...one thing I have noticed with DM...you never know what you will wake up to or how your day will go...

This morning I watched the movie You Got Mail...love that movie...it reminded me of our internet trying to dial up a few years back...we could only get AOL...still today we don't have very many internet options...I currently use my phone...one minute I have internet and the next nothing at all...I could be in the middle of typing and then lose my connection...it can be frustrating...

I spent the rest of my morning doing laundry and cleaning...taking breaks when needed...

I picked up Kaylee from daycare at around 2:30pm...mom and dad work late today...

Kaylee started to walk around talking and moving both hands...we were trying to figure out why she started moving her hands while she talks.  Several months ago I started teaching her sign language...not sure if that's why or if she just does it...it is so cute whatever the reason...I enjoy having her come over...it helps my days pass and she does the cutest things...

Today is another cold day...I really hate this cold weather...looking forward to our trip to AZ... :-)

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment