Saturday, January 26, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Saturday, January 26th

Took a drive to Faribault this morning with Christine and Kaylee to pick up Grandma Faye...we are getting ready for our trip to AZ...I'm looking forward to seeing my brother and his wife...only see them once a year...

Sounds like the locked unit were Granda Gloria lives won't be ready for another two weeks after the main break...not very good...Grandma Gloria is adjusting well to her new temporary surroundings...she really loves to see Kaylee...the highlight of her day...
Grandma Glorias legs are also finally healing after starting antibiotics...won't need to see the Dr until after I return...so thankful...

I thought moving the grandma's into Milestone would give me a break from caring for them but I am finding out it doesn't end...

Having a good day...again woke up with a lot of pain in my right leg, hip and back but after taking my morning medication...the pain lessens...so glad the medicine helps...

Another great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment