Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Wednesday, January 23rd

I woke up with shooting pains going down my right leg...got up and took my morning medication for a little relief...

Today, our plans, Christine, Kaylee and I, are to visit Grandma's in Faribault...we are eating lunch with Grandma Gloria...

At the home where grandma's live...they had a water main break so it was a busy day for employees...felt bad for them...they had to move all the patients from the locked unit over to the apartment side...sounds like it may take a week or maybe longer to get everything back together for residents to move back in...the water was ankle deep...

Grandma Gloria will be staying in Grandma Fayes apartment until cleanup is complete...I hope it goes well...

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment