Thursday, February 19, 2015

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Another Beautiful Day!
We are enjoying the warm weather in Arizona...highs have been in the 70's and 80's...
Back home, it's only been in the single didgets...way to cold...

I've been out in the sun/uv a lot within the last few weeks.  I continue to wear my hat, uv make up and long clothing but I still feel sick when I'm out...
I've been swelling and hurting a lot...
My hand, ankle and jaw is cracking all the time... :-(

Even though I haven't been feeling well I am making the most of it...
I am trying to get out as much as I can.  My eyes are blurry due to the swelling...

My teeth are also changing...I'm wondering if the combination of the medicine causes it...they are turning dark... :-( I use to have nice teeth but now they are turning really ugly...
I'm not smiling as much because I don't like to show them...
I use whitening paste or other products to whiten them.  I haven't found the right one yet.

Still so very thankful for all I can do.  I am looking forward to another great day tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment