Monday, February 9, 2015

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

It was another beautiful day...
We've been in Arizona for a few day, enjoying the warm weather.  Today's high broke the record...it hit 83 degrees. 

Paul and I have been going to the Tucson Gem and Mineral show...Paul found some different rocks to add to his collection and I found some new scarfs, earrings and a few things for our grandkids.
:-)

I get really wore out and sore after a few hours but I enjoy the time I can spend with Paul. 
I've been swelling and when I swell I hurt and sometimes it's really painful...hard to move around.  Even when I take a shower or anything touching me causes me to jump.  I keep reminding myself that things could be worse and they could be...I am so thankful for all I can do. 

I have several Dr appointment when we return from Arizona....I have an eye doctor appointment, rheumatology appointment, internal medicine appointment and women's health appointment...

The Drs are still trying to figure out why I am bleeding and working on medication changes...

I am so thankful for family and friends and I'm looking forward to another great day, tomorrow...:-)

I have been blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment