Friday, August 29, 2014

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Another Beautiful Morning! 
I continue to tapper the prednisone and my symptoms are coming back. I get tingling all over my body.  I feel more weakness in my legs and arms. I am at 15mg and will stay at this through September.  In October Dr Danning wants me to go down to 14mg and one mg each month thereafter.  I will continue to wait and see what happens.  Maybe this is only temporary.  If I fall I will call Dr Danning...

My hands are dropping things more. :-). I have trouble opening things...

My hair dresser noticed something on my scalp she hasn't seen before and told me to show the Dr when I go in next.  My scalp is itching a lot more.

I pray that these are only temporary and I will see it turnaround.
I am Confident, Secure and Blessed
In Jesus Name

I expect to see a healing and to be a blessing to others...Amen

I am so thankful for all I can do...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Today's Bible Study

How the Truth Can Set You Free
By Charles Stanley
Read | 2 Peter 1:1-4

Galatians 5:1 tells us “Christ has truly set us free” (NLT). The reason we can know genuine freedom is that Jesus “has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us” (2 Peter 1:3).

Oftentimes people say, “I would like to become a Christian, but I don’t dare start because I know I couldn't live up to all that is required.” Of course they couldn't. And that is precisely why this generous assurance is given. God says that you and I have been granted everything we will ever need to live a triumphant Christian life.

The Lord’s glorious provision, however, begins only after we trust Christ for salvation. We have to take the plunge of faith before His divine power is released into our life. Once we've taken the step of believing in Jesus, all things are available, including courage, forgiveness, vision, wisdom, and a deepening trust in God.

Such a promise is hard to comprehend because it seems too good to be true. Many people pass it by with hardly an acknowledgement. Others look askance and wonder what needs to happen for it to become a reality in their life. As with all of God’s promises, you must accept it before you can act upon it. And while recognizing the promise as yours is one thing, applying it in daily life can be quite another matter. Ultimately, the promise is realized by the full experiential knowledge of Jesus as we hunger and thirst for the living water He supplies. Only when we refuse to be content with the world’s broken cisterns (Jer. 2:13) will we find the fullness of this promise working in us.

Looking forward to another great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment