Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

It was a beautiful day...
I was starting to get everything packed for our trip to Oklahoma and then onto Arizona.

It's been a rough month...right after Christmas I got the flu...it lasted a few days but after I had it, Paul got it and I got another flu bug.  We both got colds too. We are still trying to get over our coughs...

While trying to get well, grandma Gloria was going down hill.. It was so hard to watch her go without eating and drinking for so long. It was a week.  One day I was there she pointed to her mouth requesting water so I gave her drops of water.  That same day she mouthed I love you.  I will cherish that.  She passed away after I left last Saturday and on Thursday we had her funeral.  :-) I'm so happy I was well enough to spend some time with her before her passing.  Gloria was my second mom...she will be missed.

On Sunday my grandma passed away.  Tomorrow we are heading down to Iowa for her funeral.  She was a beautiful person and will be missed.

After the funeral we are driving to Oklahoma to attend our grandsons birthday party. 

We are leaving Oklahoma on Tuesday and heading for Arizona to see my brother, Tim and his wife Connie.  We are hoping to arrive in Tucson on Friday.

I've been finding it harder for me to do thing.  I get winded and it feels like I'm carrying a heavy load all the time.  I've had a lot of tingling all over my body. :-(

Tomorrow I go in for a Dr appointment to see if they can figure out why I'm bleeding.  They also found an area that looked unusual so they are talking about taking a biopsy to see what it is.

Even with all these things going on
I am so thankful for all I can do.

Looking forward to another great day tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment