Friday, December 12, 2014

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Another Beautiful Day! 

This afternoon I had my yearly exam with Dr. Marinier, my primary Dr. 
I am having some issues, I needed to address....

I've been having vaginal bleeding for a few weeks... :-)
Dr scheduled a pelvic ultrasound, some xrays and a mammogram. 

I continue to have pain on my right side from the shingles...

I am having an xray to check my right hip. I had some bone thinning in my right hip a couple years ago... Dr Marinier is checking to make sure the hip hasn't deteriorated since then.

I also continue to have GERD issues

My blood pressure was up today... It was at 142/94

We are hoping to get a handle on these issues soon....

I am so thankful for all I can do...
I have been blessed!

I am looking forward to another great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment