Thursday, November 6, 2014

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Another Beautiful Day!
I've been learning to better take care of myself...Body, Soul, and Mind.
Spending a lot of time in bible study, meditation and yoga, on my own. 

One of the bible studies I'm doing is called Soul Keeping caring for The Most Important Part of You...Our Souls...
By John Ortberg

This study hit me where I needed it most...in my spirt.  I have been feeling lost, not knowing what to do. 
I'm missing the relationship I've had with God.  Since my diagnosis I've somehow misplaced it and I want it back. :-)  I've been slowly building back this relationship, one step at a time...

One thing I've learned in this study is that we are an unceasing spiritual being with an eternal destiny in God's great universe and no person, power, or circumstance can stop that.  We are the Keeper of our Soul!  SLOW DOWN Enjoy the life God has given us and don't feel defeated by your circumstances.
I am so thankful for all I can do!

God's Peace to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment