Friday, December 14, 2012

Highs -n- Lows Living with the Disease

Friday, December 14th

Before starting my medications and in the search to find out why I had gotton the DM...I had a complete checkup...blood work, tests for all types of cancer, pulmonary tests, and an eye checkup...the doctors didn't find any cause.

I wouldn't be honest if I said I didn't question...why me??? It's such a rare disease...where did it come from? And yes why was I the chosen one to be effected by it?

In the early stages of the disease I had symptoms that gave me alot of trouble...my scalp, hands, feet, chest and muscles...

I had fallen several time, lost hair, my hands and feet would lock up and I was scratching so much I would bleed...the UV lights and the inside lights would irritate my skin...

My Drs instructions were to stay out of the light and when I go out stay covered....

Today I will enjoy another beautiful day....

No comments:

Post a Comment