Sunday, October 16, 2016

Highs and Lows Living with the Disease

Another Beautiful Day!  
This morning we have the windows open...enjoying the fresh, crisp air...it's 59 degrees right now.  Today the temperature is supposed to be in the high 60's to lower 70's. Perfect weather!!!!

I have so many things to get done today ahead of the spinal cord stimulator surgery, tomorrow.  I won't be able to reach above my head, bend down, move more than 30 degrees and no heavy lifting.  I'm planning on sleeping in the chair or on the couch to prevent myself from pulling out the leds.  I can't drive with the stimulator on because there is a chance the stimulator may cause me to jerk the wheel.  Better to be safe than sorry...

My plan for today is to finish cleaning and getting the sheets back on the beds before company comes.  I should run and visit mom in Faribault but not sure if I will get over there yet. 

We have company coming on Tuesday and again on Saturday.  Kris is stopping out today...I may have him help me get the plants inside before the cold weather hits.

Next Saturday we have a wedding and the following week we are planning to go to Oklahoma to visit the kids and grandkids.

I am so thankful for all I can do...
I am Blessed!
God's Peace to you! 
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment