Saturday, July 11, 2015

Highs - n - Lows Living with the Disease

Another Beautiful Morning!   So many things to be thankful for...
It's been awhile since I've posted last.  I've been trying to keep focused on the positive side of life...
I've been enjoying the grandkids and I  continue to clean and decorate the house. It can be a full time job. I'm so very thankful that I can do it.
I woke up this morning at 4:30am with a really bad headache...I'm trying to get rid of it but it taking awhile...
The DM and Lupus are causing changes in my life but I will not let them get me down or run my life.  I enjoy everyday the best I can under the circumstances I'm in. 
I'm trying to keep as active as I can.  I do wish I could do more but until then I will be content with where I am.  I continue to study the bible and I want to get back into my old routine of meditation and yoga also but I have trouble staying focused. 
It's the combination of both the medication and the diseases.  I've also been having trouble with my right foot. The bone is inflamed.  I'm not getting around like I used to.  Alot slower these days. :-(
I am so grateful for all that I can do and I will continue to stay grateful for all life has to offer. So Much...
Keep your head up and your eyes on Jesus... :-)
Thank you Lord for being there for me and for providing for my every need.  Continue to show me Your grace. Thank you for providing me strength and Your peace as I travel on my daily journey.  Take away all the pain and light sensitively.  Some days it can be tough...really tough. Guard me from all negativity. Amen and Amen!

2 comments:

  1. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like:parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cured..[email] drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s obvious some patients with herpes are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not cure it permanently. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr james Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was OF lupus. All thanks to  this Great Dr James, for healing meI've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including Lupus Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,aSyndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes. herpes,Cancer,Vaginal burning, diabetics, asthma,EBV, HIV, hepatitis,Enlargement, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was Cured of lupus and my aunt and her husband were cured from Cancer by  the same Dr James who uses natural herbs and roots extracts to cure different kinds of illness. Even Dr James proved to the whole world countless times that natural herbs can cure all kinds of diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. He prepared herbal medications and sent it to me through DHL COURIER  SERVICES and I took it as he instructed. 7days later after the usage of his herbal medicine , I went to the hospital to do a checkup, the result came out and I was tested NEGATIVE. There is no harm in trying herbs, it will  cure you from any diseases you are suffering from, so why don't you give herbs a try and see its effectiveness..Dr James herbal medicine it's easy to drink with no side   Contact Dr James on Email .... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete